William Sturges LLP's private client team are experienced in advising UK and international individuals and their families, trustees and charities in respect of estate and succession planning.
We have acted for many of our clients and their families for a number of generations and many of our lawyers act as trustees of family and charitable trusts, executors of estates and attorneys or deputies.
Our private client team advises UK and international individuals and charities in the following matters:
- Wills and Codicils
- UK Estate and Tax Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Letters of Administration and Intestacy
- Setting up lifetime Trusts
- Tax and Trust Administration
- Winding up Trusts
- Moving to or leaving the UK
- Owning assets in UK
- UK Residency and Domicile
- Powers of Attorney including Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection matters including Deputyship applications
- Office of the Public Guardian